Nick Skitev is a product designer from New York.
Nick started his design career in 2008 in one of the European largest online marketplaces. Through his career, Nick worked on a large number of projects in different spheres like e-comemrce, fintech, marketplaces.
For every project, Nick conducts full product design process, including:
– defining goals for current UX project;
– identifying main use cases for a particular application;
– identifying main problems in current process;
– generating the hypothesis to make a solution;
– making mockups for preliminary user-tasting and stakeholder communication;
– creating final design artifacts for development team;
– testing solutions and measuring the result.
Nick specialty is a design for B2B applications such as dashboards, mobile applications, administration Interfaces, analytical tools, clients and management tools.
Working as designer since 2008